Perpetual Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Abuse

3 posters

Go down

Admin Abuse Empty Admin Abuse

Post  billyg Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 pm

While I was playing I opened up a pawn shop (I am Alfanzo McZebra) and on the server was [PR]John Smith and Styles. John had turned invisible and started taking my props out of my store (I had them frozen and he was not PP). He was saying something along the lines of "You always troll and now im trolling you" After chaing him for awhile i remover tooled it,so he spawned an explosive barrel and chased me as i ran to my store trying to i assume blow me up. I locked myself in my store and Styles blocked off my camera outside so I couldent see, and John noclipped into my store while invisible and tried to take my money printer but then I looked at him and he left. Then him and styles kept trying to open my door so finally I spawned an explosive barrel and pushed it through the door and killed them with it, and now John says is going to take away my respected status because I trolled.

Steam Name : [PR] Linnyg The Ripper

billyg

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse Empty Re: Admin Abuse

Post  [PR]Colton Smith Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:07 pm

billyg wrote:He was saying something along the lines of "You always troll and now im trolling you"

two trolls do NOT make a good rp...

:l
[PR]Colton Smith
[PR]Colton Smith

https://perpetualroleplay.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  billyg Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:11 pm

[PR]Colton Smith wrote:
billyg wrote:He was saying something along the lines of "You always troll and now im trolling you"

two trolls do NOT make a good rp...

:l

I dont troll anymore as of a few days ago

billyg

Back to top Go down

Post  [PR]Colton Smith Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:35 pm

I for one cannot prove anything
[PR]Colton Smith
[PR]Colton Smith

https://perpetualroleplay.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jsr99 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:16 pm

BillyG,

I am John Smith, a server owner along with Colton Smith. First of all, you need to get things straight. I will start out by strictly denying almost every single claim that you made blatantly. I will explain each event to settle this though. First, the server did consist of only Me (John Smith), you (Alfanzo) and styles. For background, styles has been our prime superadmin from the early starting of the server, so unless I say differently, what he says goes as well. Before this incident you left out, it was again only the three of us stated earlier on the server, and I caught you blowing up explosive props. And styles backed me up that you were doing it multiple times before I caught you. I warned you what you were doing, and you were then kicked. Later, this incident occurred. Next, I assure you that me turning invisible was of separate purposes and had nothing to do with you. You say something about me running around with an explosive barrel as well. I assure you I did no such thing, and I'm not sure where you even would've confused that. Also, I did not unfreeze a single one of your props in your store, what did happen was there was an unfrozen gun prop lying on the ground, that I gravity gunned, picked it up, and was going to continue to RP the situation and bring back a lost item to its probable store owner. That happened once with one unfrozen gun prop. When I was running out away with it to bring it to you, you started chasing me, so, "believing I was in danger," I started to keep continue away, this was all to my belief in "RP fun", and me playing along with the situation. Later that evening, you thought I noclipped into your store and tried to steal your money printer. I assure you that that did not happen. I did noclip into the store, just because when there's only a few people on the server, I like to check in quickly on them for the sake of server safety, especially because you have been kicked previously. I checked in on you in your store, and immediately left. I did not touch a single thing in your store. And for the record, I never use anything I see if I so happen to check in on someone in any RP situation as that would be a mixture of abuse and meta-gaming. Then when I was outside your store with styles is when the trouble that is really all that matters happened. I'm not sure what you thought we were doing, I don't think we were doing anything other that standing outside your store, and you spawned an explosive barrel, phys gunned it, walked inside holding it over us, then threw it at the ground exploding both me and styles. That is when you were banned for 10 minutes, and threatened to taking away your respected privileges. I would only take away your respected privileges for that because both me and Colton have warned you constantly of all the things you do, and gave you a last warning already, which was when you were exploding rockets and barrels earlier. I do not appreciate your claim of admin abuse, the lying of what didn't happen and the exaggeration of what did. I must give you your final warning, and the last straw, which is permanent ban from server. Please adhere to these guidelines, and I must apologize for the earlier misunderstanding previously.

With Regards,
[PR]John Smith

jsr99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down