Perpetual Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow Dash\Vinyl Scratch's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Rainbow Dash\Vinyl Scratch's Moderator Application Empty Rainbow DashVinyl Scratch's Moderator Application

Post  Rainbow Dash Wed May 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Rank in community:

Name(In game name): Vinyl Scratch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9074760

Estimated time on server: 2 hours so far this week

Experience: Co-owned a Minecraft server tuff shit man nuff said about that crap. Greifers/Minges just rolling around ready to piss you da fuck off.

Why you want to be a moderator: Well Minges piss me off along with Colton And John I want to help keep it clean, At some times I can be chill about the bans and shit but if I have to i'll just turn into a complete strict bitch Very Happy , I dont like to ban people but I do what I must and I be strict when I have to, Hope to join aboard the Moderator team! Helping Colton And John while they do their own shit, or fixing the server, or when they just dont want to deal with asshole minges!

References: Colton Smith And Styles

How often can you be on the server: Try to be on whenever you guys need me. Very Happy

Rainbow Dash

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Dash\Vinyl Scratch's Moderator Application Empty Re: Rainbow Dash\Vinyl Scratch's Moderator Application

Post  [PR]Styles Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Approved.
[PR]Styles
[PR]Styles

Back to top Go down