Perpetual Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxwell, Marche, and Alfanzo.

3 posters

Go down

Maxwell, Marche, and Alfanzo. Empty Maxwell, Marche, and Alfanzo.

Post  HinkHall Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:11 pm

4/28/2012, Alfanzo blew up my shop with a grenade as a professional thief. That breaks a few rules. The grenade damaged me, and thieves can't purposely hurt people on raids. Maybe the idiot doesn't know it, but the chance of killing someone with a grenade is pretty high. Colton told him NOT TO BLOW UP MY SHOP (<--- Remember that). Then today, 4/29/2012, Alfanzo, Marche, and Maxwell were raiding my shop. (Earlier Marche and Maxwell, gangsters, raided my shop earlier. Marche survived and killed me, this next raid happened within 30 minutes of that, so it's not that fair of him to do that) Alfanzo was a thief, and I don't even think thieves are supposed to work with gangsters. Anyways, when they were breaking in, they used at least 3 grenades to destroy my shop. Remember how I said Colton told Alfanzo not to blow up my shop? Well it happened anyways. I could provide tons of reasons for why Alfanzo should be banned. Anyways, after I killed Marche and Maxwell with a pump shotgun, ALFANZO THE THIEF kills me. I never knew thieves could fight back on raids. I never knew they could blow shit up to their heart's content. Oh, they can't? Big surprise. It may have been one of the gangsters, but it's Alfanzo's fault for not warning them. Don't tell me it's my fault I didn't weld my shop. I didn't think I had to after what Colton said. I also lost about 15k worth of stuff from when they unfairly raided me with grenades.

Last edited by HinkHall on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put this stuph in.)

HinkHall

Back to top Go down

Maxwell, Marche, and Alfanzo. Empty Re: Maxwell, Marche, and Alfanzo.

Post  [PR]Colton Smith Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm

I was here, on the server when this happened, Alfonzo was thief and he shouldn't of raided you with nades or raided at all, as for the mob and gang they can raid and the only reason i told Alfonzo yesterday not to throw nades at your shop was because you worked hard on it. But raiding is raiding... and nades cost a lot so they paid almost as much as you. anyways i have to wait for John to see this before i do anything. it was a very hectic time you were very mad and you shouldn't of exploded. next time something like this happens just stay calm and it wont be like this. the only reason they raided you was probably you were raging.

Peace and love,
Colton Smith
[PR]Colton Smith
[PR]Colton Smith

https://perpetualroleplay.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jsr99 Tue May 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Alfanzo, this is unacceptable. We both, me and Colton have reviewed the case thoroughly, and have made the decision to ban you from the server/forum. This is not only unacceptable on its own, but it is only one of the many, many chances we have given you. We have given you an ultimatum many times before now. And it always continues. Colton and I are very set with this decision, no matter how deeply you disagree or what new combats you may present. This is the final decision, and I'm sorry if you feel otherwise, but this is how it will be. With no regrets, active immediately, you will be henceforth permanently banned from Perpetual Roleplay DarkRP server, and its forums.

Regards,
[PR]John Smith

jsr99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum