Perpetual Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator application

Go down

Moderator application Empty Moderator application

Post  Marche100 Wed May 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Rank in community: Member

Name(In game name): Marche100

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40652210

Estimated time on server: Around 24 hours, Utime only works for me for the first few seconds I join, but I have ~70k in-game and I don't sell much stuff, so that's a pretty good indicator.

Experience: I've been an admin on a few CS:S and TF2 servers before. Also, I've played RP on Garry's Mod for quite a while, all the way back to LightRP. I don't think that even exists any more.

Why you want to be a moderator: Well, it seems you guys have a ton to work on. You admins are always implementing new features, and you don't always have time to deal with all of the minges. Colton goes AFK a lot so he can't always help out, and John isn't always online. Also, I can keep my cool very well in minge situations, which seems to be the main problem with the server at the moment, and this is the best server I've ever been on, so of course I don't want to see it go down.

References: N/A

How often can you be on the server: Quite often, even more so when Summer rolls around.

Marche100

Back to top Go down