Perpetual Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abuse - BeefJurkey

2 posters

Go down

Abuse - BeefJurkey Empty Abuse - BeefJurkey

Post  Mephesto(forgotpassword) Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:30 pm

I was the police chief and I was walking in the streets patrolling, then an advert by a gangster in a huge mob says We have a hostage, So I see that advert, and I go warrant them, and all there stuff is welded so it doesn't work, I hear gunshots and I get hit from inside the base. I run behind cover and buy health. I come back and kill 2 of the gangsters, I get shot and die and I wait 2 minutes, didn't go back there but i'm at the opposite end of the street from their base. I see gangsters(beefJurkey and I'm a man) firing out of a garage door at civilians, so I run over there, shoot them and try again at their base, I'm almost successful when beefJurkey comes back disobeying nlr, stands in front of my view and aim and asks what I'm doing, he acidently gets shot by one of my bullets because he is clearly in my way, refusing to move, and accuses me of RDM, he puts on god mode, and stun sticks me, so I shoot him, he doesn't die, because I just realized he had god mode, then he starts stun sticking me more and more until I have no choice but to arrest him, as I do not want to die. He then kicks me for "Random Arresting" when clearly it was out of rage and he was mad at me for killing him in an rp situation. He abused his admin and I would just like to report it, there was also 2 whiteness's that were thief's, trying to hop in front of the garage door, they were saying shoot us in mic, and only about twice, then beef kicks both of them "Quick kick". Those 2 people I don't know their names. ------- Arrow Arrow Mephesto

Mephesto(forgotpassword)

Back to top Go down

Abuse - BeefJurkey Empty Also

Post  AudioGhostX Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Also earlier he bought a gun at a gunshop, I was a thief and i stole the gun, then he took his physics gun, held me so i couldn't move and let a gangster shoot me.

AudioGhostX

Back to top Go down